Sunday, June 7, 2009

Vassiliki Windsurf 2/6

2/6/09

2209 (local time)

Kit

Board: 90ltr Freestyle (custom fin)

Sail: 5.7 Gaastra Manic then once wind built 4.7 Gaastra Manic

Board once again felt good, the 5.7 manic, although quite a large sail, felt light in my hands, nice sail. The 4.7 was used again! Felt good! Definitely picking one up when I get home.

The Day

I sailed pretty average today again, my aim was to nail a Vulcan! Im definitely getting closer and closer every time, I will eventually pull one off! Its in the bag! I had a lot of times where I was sliding backwards today, I really need to work on my switch stance! That’s where its all going wrong!

I need to sort out my pop, for most of the day, I was jumping too high and going all wrong. I need to be more over the board to pull it off.

By the end of the day, I was too tired… see how we go again! I am really desperate to pull one off now!

Its only a matter of time!

Cheer Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment